Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

ART: Progress and some chewing

I haven't posted in ages, work has been mental!


First up, here is a piece I started working on, i'm just trying out something here. The blue tape will make sense later.


And this is kind of funny, fairly earth shattering, a little numbing and still quite bizarre.

I spent 5 months working on 12 pieces for the We Are The Image Makers 12 x 12 invitational show, only to come home on the weekend to a big fucking surprise. Thanks Olly!


I'm still going to frame and show the work, i have to really. They actually look pretty rad all chewed up and played on!!!!

What can you do hey? I really do love my dog.

Take care, Troy



4 comments:

Gimiks Born June 21, 2011 at 11:03 AM  

Oh man....are you serious! I wouldve passed out imediately! Ha, that is crazy and crushing all at once! You gotta love the lil pups tho eh, bless em. I got too sausage dogs and they destroy worlds too lol. Looking forward to seeing ya stuff in the show man, stay up cuz peace. GBorn

troy archer June 21, 2011 at 12:16 PM  

Thanks for the message Gimiks. It was a shock that's for sure, but things happen hey, what can you do?
Looking forward to seeing your stuff too, big time.
See you there.
Troy

Bec Winnel June 22, 2011 at 12:06 PM  

OMG! I would have taken one very very very big deep breath and thought SHIIIIIIT! As you said, what can you do really... I like your idea of exhibiting them with the chew marks!

troy archer June 22, 2011 at 2:32 PM  

Bec, I love your work, big fan indeed.

I can't wait to see the works framed, I think they'll come out nicely. My dog is the best, i could never get angry at him!

Take care, Troy