Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Sneakers Show

Sneaker Culture is stronger than ever!

Sure I read Sneaker Freaker and step into the occasional sneaker boutique, but there is so much more to it. Sneaker heads live this shit, big time! I met a sneaker head not too long ago, his name is Mark Duckworth and he runs a relatively new sneaker boutique on the Gold Coast called Sneak n Destroy. The store is small, fresh and has amazing product in it. Like all sneaker heads Mark is passionate about his hobby come profession and he's having a sneaker art show to celebrate it!

And guess what? I'm lucky enough to be in the show. Yay.



I'll post a photo of the shoe after the show.

Cheerio, Troy

1 comments:

TheShyParty November 17, 2009 at 5:19 PM  

I actually have trademarked the 'yay' as of last week. I'll let you off this time...