Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

a little bit bored hey?

I was having a chat to my dog this morning and he told me that he gets really bored at home when he's by himself. So i decided to bring him to work with me today, safe to say that he'll prevent most of the people here from getting anything done!


Speaking of getting things done, I started playing around with some new pieces last night, just some ideas really. I want to do a big ditsy floral piece in coloured pencil, i'll see if that eventuates, i made a little test piece and it works well so we'll see...






And I finally got onto some biros that seem to shade really well, in case i've never mentioned it before, biros are so temperamental, hopefully these ones behave!







Take it easy.

Troy

1 comments:

nicola November 19, 2009 at 7:18 PM  

The floral drawing is absolutely gorgeous... nice one man!!