Pages

Sunday, November 8, 2009

New Show - Petits Travaux

I'm lucky enough to be included in another show at Retrospect Gallery in Byron Bay! It's coming up soon, opens on the 27th of November and is called 'Petits Travaux'. I have been referring to it as The Smalls, which is probably the English translation?

I don't have a flyer to show you yet but i've got a couple more of my "hairy fruit and vegetables" to show you. The whole series of 9 will be on the wall at the show.

I'l post the flyer as soon as I have it. They've had so much good work down there of late, do your best to get there if you like art, try-hard hippies, rich kids, bogans, drunk vagrants, sun burnt norwegians, ice cream, thongs and banana hammocks!

"Olivia Orange" - Biro and Coloured Pencil on Watercolour paper - 25cm x 25cm.

Olivia Orange

"Chloe Cabbage" - Biro and Coloured Pencil on Watercolour paper - 25cm x 25cm.

chloe cabbage

"Belinda Banana" - Biro and Coloured Pencil on Watercolour paper - 25cm x 25cm.

banana,troy archer,illustration,retrospect

Chow, Troy

3 comments:

TheShyParty November 8, 2009 at 8:38 PM  

I bags the Banana one!

Unknown January 7, 2010 at 9:40 AM  

my bro bought it for me for my birthday!! :)

troy archer January 7, 2010 at 9:54 AM  

the banana was my favourite all along! it was the one i was hoping wouldn't sell so i could keep it!
tell your brother thanks for buying it.