Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2009

New Show - 'the Smalls'

I'm in a show at Retrospect Gallery in Byron Bay called 'the Smalls'. It's pretty straight forward, basically it's 9 small pieces, 25cm x 25cm framed. Each piece in the series needs to tie together.

I've decided to do a series of hairy fruit and vegetables, no reason really. Oh, apart from feeling like I desperately needed to use some colour!

Looking forward to seeing these all come together as a set, should be cool.

Photobucket

I'll keep you posted.

Troy

3 comments:

TheShyParty October 23, 2009 at 8:38 AM  

You're a hairy fruit.

SarahLarnach October 30, 2009 at 9:26 PM  

beautiful fruitiful

Unknown January 5, 2010 at 2:50 PM  

OOHH My brother just bought me Miss Banana for my birthday (I told my husband I liked it and he gave him a hint!!)

I love it - cant stop staring at it! Thanks for the quirky yet cool, larger than life banana! ( its going straight to the pool room!!)
Nina