Pages

Friday, September 4, 2009

Kirsten Dunst

I have a thing for Kirsten Dunst, she's cute hey.

I've been doing some new work lately for Art Sydney in conjunction with Retrospect Galleries in Byron Bay.

Some of it will be in Sydney and some will die a lonely death when I do my exhibition cull.

This one below is a funny and rather odd thing, it's something I found and stretched a canvas over, then spent a lifetime inking brushstrokes all over it until it became something that confuses the life out of me. It's the size of a truck tyre.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is a new biro job that i'm pscyhed on; mirrored girls. Long hair, i'm not sure what it is about hair, i hate it in real life, but I draw it alot. This piece looks small here but it's about 4 pizza boxes in size.

Photobucket


This one is a pattern, i've been doing some patterns lately, they balance out the pen works nicely. I crave colour sometimes.

Photobucket

And this little fellow is unfinished but it's getting there. I started this sometime ago, maybe 5 months ago. It sat around until this week when i dragged its broke unfinished ass out of the drawer. It's real life, a man with a big beard full of ladies.

Photobucket

That's all from me, thanks for dropping by, sorry to interrupt whatever you were doing.

Troy

2 comments:

TheShyParty September 5, 2009 at 4:28 PM  

Holy shit yeah!!! I have many profanities that mean only good to say right here. But I shall keep it clean and just say really awesome work buddy!!!

Prudence Stent June 1, 2010 at 8:06 PM  

i loooooooooooove this. amazing