Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

FIND: Old & Gold

I went to this thing called 'Old & Gold' on Saturday.


Basically the whole town of Brunswick Heads goes garage sale and vintage market mad and, well, it was amazing to say the least. 70 garage sales in one town, f**k me, I thought i'd died and gone to somewhere more awesome than earth.

I got there at 7am and left at about 3pm with a car full of really amazing stuff. Eventually i'll get to shooting them properly and posting them but for now here are a couple of nice paper goods I got.


I met a nice old man named Bill, he owned the Brunswick Service Station his whole life, and his father did the same sort of thing before him. He sold me some great things including these amazing labels from his father's automotive business in Lismore.


This is a beautiful old Standard Vanguard instruction manual that I got from another garage sale at a man named Harry's house, amazing. He also gave me some really nicely painted wood.

That is all for now. Time for painting.

Troy

0 comments: