Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

TTTTTTTT ?

Incase you're wondering why my blog has changed...


There isn't much in my life that brings me more excitement than going hunting for old, weathered, quirky and surprising stuff.

Introducing the other side of my split personality blog: 'THE TREMENDOUS THINGS THAT TAKE THEMSELVES TO TROY'.

Original artwork, prints, boxes, letters, numbers, lights, furniture, fabric, random ephemera, books, toys, skateboards and the list honestly goes on and on. These are the things that I think about everyday and the hunt really never ends.

So from now on, every time I find something new, i'm posting it here for you to see, if you really like something let me know, i'll probably sell it to you for the sake of making room in my cluttered garage.

Stay tuned.

Troy

0 comments: