Pages

Sunday, May 23, 2010

this is how we roll photos

Jaime Fazackerley held the preview of his new television show titled 'This Is How We Roll' in Perth on the 15th of May.




He also held an artshow in conjunction with it, of which i was lucky enough to be involved. Jaime just sent me over some photo's from the opening and I pulled a spread of my favourite pieces of artwork from it to show here.

Not sure who the artists are for most of them but the work is great.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Some cool work on timber, nice conceptual piece, cool colours.


These are Jaime's pieces, he does some cool posters.


What's an artshow without a Beastman peice?


Looks like a Zawada but I don't think it is. Super nice either way.


I was stoked that Jaime used my piece for the flyer, here it is hanging on the wall.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The show might be going off to Sydney, if it does i'll keep y'all posted.

If you want to know more about the show head to www.skatetv.com.au

Cheers, Troy

0 comments: