Pages

Sunday, December 13, 2009

in retrospect book - nice...

Super excited about picking up copies of the Retrospect Galleries yearbook. The whole book came together amazingly!

They really do a great job of keeping the ball rolling, always plenty of beautiful work available and friendly smiles everywhere! Get down or up to Byron this Christmas, have a stroll around the gallery then head up to the gellati shop on the way to the beach, sounds good hey.

It's exciting for me to be in there among some of my favourite artists, including Kelsey Brookes Nick Plowman and Kareena Zerefos.

Nice way to end a busy year.







I can't believe the weekend is nearly over, hope you had a good time.

Troy

1 comments:

TheShyParty December 17, 2009 at 11:21 AM  

I like the book very much. I was lucky enough to score my very own copy and its awesome!