Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2009

what's up there?

Hello.

Felt like blogging tonight, so here I am.

Sarah is in London, writing songs, she's been gone for just over a week, i'm starting to miss her, but i'm keeping myself busy.

Here is a photo to prove shes in London, check her out being all touristy. That's the Abbey Rd crossing for anyone that's too shy to ask.

If you want to see what she's up to you should subscribe to her blog. www.saraharcher.blogspot.com

Photobucket

I got sick right when she left, spent 5 days in the big H, I have something called Vasovagal Syncope which has something to do with my vagal nerve, pretty radical, heart kept stopping etc etc. This is a photo of me standing for the first time in about 5 days. They shaved me those buggers.... That's not a pee bag, it's a heart monitor thank goodness.

Photobucket

Got out of hospital, stayed at Mum's for a bit and then finally came home. I've been cooking on the nights I don't option for takeaway. Cajun Chicken Nachos sucks, i'll never have that again.

Photobucket

I decided to clean out the garage a bit, put my old bike out on the road when I decided not to renovate it any more. RIP old bike from my childhood. It lasted out front about 10minutes. The dude that took it was stoked. It looks potentially dope in the photo but it was shithouse believe me.

Photobucket

I've started drawing again, I got invited to a show in July at Retrospect in Byron Bay. I have heaps of alone time at the moment..... Come home soon Sarah....

Photobucket

I'm doing some coloured pencil pieces, a pixelated portrait of Bert Newton, and one of Big Bird. I like them.

I got the new Little Birdy album today, it's called Confetti. Get it.

Take care.

0 comments: