Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2009

slacker

Mannnnn, I just keep having big weeks and keep getting sidetracked from staying on top of my blog updates.

It's funny, I didn't think i'd ever give a damn about keeping my blog regular, it's not like bowel movement where the more regular you are the healthier you feel, but I feel like my bowel, i mean blog, should be as regular as possible.

With that said, and being on the brink of going to bed, here's a random ass piece of shit I did when i had time, which seems like a long time ago...

Photobucket

Tomorrow is Friday, it's the end of a short week, weekend is upon us once more, long live the short weeks! Keep your $900 Kevin, give me more 4 day working weeks anyday! Yowwwww!

1 comments:

TheShyParty April 17, 2009 at 10:09 AM  

You're regular alright. A regular crack smoker.

LOLZ!!